Tuesday 29 November 2011

Finishing Touches...



After todays crit, I designed one of the 'Hello & Welcome' thumbnails from previous weeks on InDesign and has had a much better outcome compared to the one done without any initial thumbnail designs. I have taken advantage of the InDesign effects available and added an 'inner bevel' to the Ampersand (&). All text has been carefully aligned with other objects on the page i.e. the paragraph for 'SPORTING LIFE' aligns with the end of the 'E' in Welcome

The second image is a revised version of my original DPS. Also in today's crit, Jessica mentioned how text in and around the middle of the spread may be cut off. I have moved text on the left DPS over so that it less closer to the page fold. I have also added more images :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment